New Zealand Certificate in Salon Skills (Introductory) - Level 2
Enrolling Now for 2017
Study with us and you could get your NCEA Level 2.
Complete a New Zealand Certificate in Salon Skills (Introductory) (Level 2), opt in to complete an additional 20 credits in literacy and numeracy, and leave Cut Above with your NCEA Level 2!
Head off for a job after your course or even better - stay on and study with us in Hairdressing, Barbering, Special Effects Makeup and more. NCEA Level 2 is a real advantage when looking for work and training opportunities.
If you are aged 16 to 19 and want to get ahead, chat with us today about this great opportunity.
What will I learn?
Employers are looking for key skills that can be used in a variety of jobs and you will learn these skills in our new course.
- Fashion trends and personal image for the beauty industry
- Introductory skills in Hairdressing, Barbering, Special Effects and Makeup
- Customer service skills
- Being an effective employee and communication skills
- Job search skills and career pathways in the beauty industry
- Good work habits and problem solving skills
- Communication and reception skills
- Literacy and numeracy – optional addition required to gain NCEA Level 2
Get more info
Dates and Details
Length: 20 weeks including 1 week of holiday.
Location: City Campus, Level 2, 246 Queen Street, Auckland CBD
What do I need?
This course is available if you
- are 16 to 19 yrs old.
- have no qualifications yet.
- have NCEA Level 1.
2017 Intake Dates
- 10 Jul
- 2 October
- New Zealand Certificate in Salon Skills (Introductory) - Level 2