Certificate in Salon Skills Level 2
What will I learn?
Employers are looking for key skills that can be used in a variety of jobs and you will learn these skills during this course.
- Fashion trends and personal image for the beauty industry
- Introductory skills in Hairdressing, Barbering, Special Effects and Makeup
- Customer service skills
- Being an effective employee and communication skills
- Job search skills and career pathways in the beauty industry
- Good work habits and problem solving skills
- Communication and reception skills
- Literacy and numeracy – optional addition required to gain NCEA Level 2
This course is available if you:
- Have either no NCEA qualifications OR
- Have NCEA Level 1
Study with us and you could get your NCEA Level 2.
Complete this course with us and, if you choose to do an optional extra 20 credits in literacy and numeracy, you'll graduate with your NCEA Level 2!
Head off for a job after your course or even better - stay on and study with us in Hairdressing, Barbering, Special Effects Makeup and more. NCEA Level 2 is a real advantage when looking for work and training opportunities.
If you are aged 16 to 19 and want to get ahead, chat with us today about this great opportunity.
Get More Info
2021 Intake Dates
Auckland City campus
1 February 2021
5 April 2021
12 July 2021
Auckland South campus
12 July 2021
This course is offered at our Auckland City and Auckland South Campuses
- New Zealand Certificate in Salon Skills - Level 2
Cut Above Academy is one of the trading names for the registered PTE New Zealand School of Tourism. Your enrolment is with New Zealand School of Tourism Ltd and your qualification is issued by the New Zealand School of Tourism