Certificate in Salon Skills Level 2
What will I learn in Salon Skills?
Learn to meet the fast-paced demands of today's employers with this foundational course in hairdressing. You'll cover:
- Fashion trends and personal image for the beauty industry
- Introductory skills in Hairdressing, Barbering, Special Effects and Makeup
- Customer service skills
- Being an effective employee and communication skills
- Job search skills and career pathways in the beauty industry
- Good work habits and problem solving skills
- Communication and reception skills
This course is available if you:
- Have either no NCEA qualifications OR
- Have NCEA Level 1
This course is offered at our Auckland City Campus.
Cut Above Academy is one of the trading names for the registered PTE Yoobee Colleges. Your enrolment is with Yoobee Colleges Ltd and your qualification is issued by Yoobee Colleges.
Qualifications are issued by Yoobee Colleges Ltd. Yoobee Colleges Ltd is an NZQA Category 1 provider, the highest rating a school can be awarded by the Government.
Term dates are subject to change pending enrolment numbers, availability and unforeseen funding fluctuations. Yoobee Colleges Ltd reserves the right to modify schedules to make sure the College runs well and students are offered the best learning experience.